ONLINE SPECIAL ONLY
Get a sleek, lightweight skate with the Jackson EVO!
|Women's||4 - 10 Half Sizes||R & W
|Girls||11 - 3 1/2 Half Sizes||R & W|
- Light support rating, perfect for beginners and learn to programs
- Cut resistant Microfiber upper, with non-abrasive fabric lining makes initial fit soft and comfortable
- Specially designed covered tongue with soft top-line eliminates shin irritation; lace slits in tongue keep tongues in place
- Swarovski crystals inlaid in backstrap
- Lightweight Fusion sole
- Ultima Mark IV blade attached with screws
Please download this PDF form from picture below, fill in the form, save it, and send it to us by email attachment.
Print out and fill in the PDF version and bring it into our shop in Vancouver.
Great experience for a beautiful birthday gift
My lovely parent’s bought these skates for me as a birthday gift. They are absolutely beautiful & so comfortable! I am beyond thrilled with them. With a little inquiry in to what we were looking for, Deb hit the nail on the head! She was a pleasure to deal with, and so knowledgable and helpful. My little ones are now learning how to skate and now we can all enjoy being on the ice together for years to come. Thanks so much Deb, (and Mom and Dad ;)!
My daughter is very happy with her new skates. She also felt very much cared for by the staff. Thank you for the effort!
The woman who helped me was super knowledgeable, helpful and made sure I found skates within my budget that fit my skill level. Highly recommend if you are new to skating (or experienced) and looking for advice on what skate will work for you.
I upgraded from the most basic model and noticed a huge difference in comfort for a reasonable price increase.
Very nice experience