|4 - 10 Half Sizes
|R & W
|1 - 3 1/2 Half Sizes
|R & W
- Moderate support rating, perfect for those advancing in lessons and skills
- Cut resistant Microfiber upper, with non-abrasive fabric lining makes initial fit soft and comfortable
- Specially designed covered tongue with soft top-line eliminates shin irritation; lace slits in tongue keep tongues in place
- Swarovski crystals inlaid in backstrap
- Lightweight Fusion sole
- Ultima Aspire XP blade attached with screws
Please download this PDF form from picture below, fill in the form, save it, and send it to us by email attachment.
Print out and fill in the PDF version and bring it into our shop in Vancouver.
Feel pretty great for my daughter!!
My daughter used to have Jackson Freestyle boots that were “medium” but her new boots say “regular” not a huge problem though. My daughter says they feel great and are a perfect fit! Nice job, Cyclone Taylor.
My daughter loves her new skates. She spins faster and they feel lighter. Great!
Freestyle shoes makes the feet appear smaller and more convenient and flexible. First time I just chooses it for my little daughter, now it’s the second !
Best customer service I’ve had in a long time!
This little store is so special! Deb the owner helped me from start to finish sourcing a pair of skates, fitting me and then getting them molded. I felt taken care of and look forward to returning for my sharpenings when needed!
Positive experience, great service
Since I got my new skates my skills improved within a few days. I never would have predicted it but properly fitted boots that are appropriate for the level you aspire to, make a huge difference. I'm so proud of myself for how fast I've improved and I'm so grateful to Cyclone Taylor for their expertise (and my aunt for her generous purchase). Thank you!