Skating Level: Double and Triple jumps; Junior and Senior Synchro; Junior and Senior Dance; Single, Double, and Triple jumps in Adult skating
Featuring a distinctive low-cut design, Riedell Fusion boot is suitable for all figure skating disciplines.
Fusion is a boot choice for a skater in any discipline looking for maximum range of ankle motion and comfort. The 4 layer reinforcements offer extra firm support. Cork heels and leather soles pair for superior shock absorption and lightweight design.
Perforated microfiber Strata lining wicks moisture. Pre-punched ankle area, forefoot flex relief, quilted tongue padding and low profile cushioned backstay collar provide an amazingly comfortable fit.
Fusion is the choice of Elena Radionova – Ladies’ World Bronze medalist and 2x Junior World Champion, as well as ice dancers Piper Gilles & Paul Poirier – Canadian National Champions!
- Leather uppers for advanced moldability and fit
- 4 layer heat moldable reinforcements
- EVA memory foam ankle padding for bone area comfort
- Cushioned low-cut backstay collar for superior range of ankle motion and comfort
- Pre-punched ankle area for comfort
- Forefoot flex relief for ball joint area comfort
- Lightweight and shock-absorbing cork heel
- Additional layer of heat-moldable support for extra comfort
- Moisture-wicking microfiber Strata lining
- Anti-rotational lace bar for holding the tongue in place
- Flex notch for a deep knee bend
Please download this PDF form from picture below, fill in the form, save it, and send it to us by email attachment.
Print out and fill in the PDF version and bring it into our shop in Vancouver.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.