Aria is a sleek, strong and lightweight boot, with the advantages of leather materials that mold to skater’s foot providing an exceptionally perfect fit.
Designed for top competitors, the Riedell Aria is for high-level skaters looking for ultimate performance, and best possible ergonomics and fit.
Inside the Aria, quadruple-layer reinforcements provide our firmest support and is heat moldable for the perfect fit. The extra firm support is balanced with the comfort of a luxuriously smooth antimicrobial leather lining that wicks moisture. Aria's taller toe box and an internal forefoot relief increase foot comfort on landings.
Our innovative leather/cork heel and water-resistant ultra-thin outsole provide weight reduction, optimal support and impact absorption. Aria's one of a kind internal midsole technology further reduces weight and keeps you closer to the ice for added control.
The winning balance of long-lasting comfort and support in the Aria skating boot – is a choice for most demanding skaters such as 2-time World Champion Stephane Lambiel and World Medalist Vincent Zhou.
- Leather uppers for advanced moldability and fit
- Lightweight cork/leather heel
- Lightweight internal midsole
- Lightweight, water-resistant, ultra-thin outsole
- Four layer heat moldable reinforcements
- EVA memory foam ankle padding for bone area comfort
- Antimicrobial moisture-wicking leather lining
- Anti-rotational lace bar for holding the tongue in place
- Flex notch for better knee bend
- Hand-rolled collar
Please download this PDF form from picture below, fill in the form, save it, and send it to us by email attachment.
Print out and fill in the PDF version and bring it into our shop in Vancouver.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.