- Traditional upper patterns with stylized chrome inserts.
- Reinforced vinyl coated uppers gives strength, support and durability.
- Rolled padded lining with extra ankle foam for a soft comfortable feel with no irritation.
- Padded felt tongues for comfort and support
- New fashionable no maintenance PVC outsoles.
- New Ultima Mark I stainless steel blade allows for use in learn to skate programs
|Men's||6 - 12 full sizes only||M|
|Boy's||1 - 5 full sizes only||M|
|Youth||8 - 13 full sizes only||M|
Our Sizing Chart for Length is provided as a guideline only and should not replace proper fitting completed by an authorized Jackson Ultima Retailer.
Please download this PDF form from picture below, fill in the form, save it, and send it to us by email attachment.
Print out and fill in the PDF version and bring it into our shop in Vancouver.
My son really enjoyed his first experience on figure skates after having been only on hockey skates previously. Thank you to the staff for all your expertise and service!
I got my 5 year old some other skating shoes from other shop before, but this one works much much better for him especially he is a first time leaner, just starting to skate. The size works really well too. I didn't bring my boy to the shop and the shop assistance taught me how to measure at home to see if this is the right fit. And it is! Perfect! Not to mention that they do complimentary sharpening and trade in if they are too small later.